Tweaking your Community

:)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Empty Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 am

iJerick

iJerick
Administrator
Administrator

A couple of months ago, we made it easier for people to find and connect with each other by using Facebook usernames. Beginning today, you also will be able to log in to your Facebook account with your username from any Web browser, mobile phone or Facebook Connect-enabled website.

For example, I can enter my username, "Bikash," in place of my email address when I log in to Facebook.

You will still be able to log in with your email address. We just wanted to add a more convenient way to access your Facebook account. A username gives you an easy-to-remember web address for your Facebook profile so your friends can more easily find and connect with you. If you don't have a Facebook username yet, you can choose one here.

Bikash, a Facebook engineer, can be found at www.facebook.com/bikash, thanks to his username.

Regards,
John Erick

Last edited by john_erick_019 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 am; edited 3 times in total

2Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Empty Re: Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 am

Jesel

Jesel
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for sharing it sir

3Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Empty Re: Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 am

The Spotlight

The Spotlight

Hello,

before anything else, please bear in your minds that we need to give credits to whom we get the topic.

This topic is came from [LINK REMOVED]

Our forum will be shut down if ever the administrators of Dynamic Profile Codes Forum know about this. Please note: They can report it to support forum

Regards,
Technician

4Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Empty Re: Log In with Your Facebook Username.. Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 am

iJerick

iJerick
Administrator
Administrator

No, That is not true.

Here is the link of the Tutorial:
https://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=138003612130
This is from Facebook Blog.

We have the right to post this, Cause we ask permission to Facebook Group. Do the DPC Forum ask a permission to copy that tutorial? I don't think so.

Log In with Your Facebook Username.. 998771 Log In with Your Facebook Username.. 998771 Log In with Your Facebook Username.. 998771

Regards,
John Erick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

iJerick | Forumotion | Punbb | jQuery | CSS3
Copyright © 2011 TweakGround™. All Right Reserved.

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com